CUET B.Ed. COQP07: INTRODUCTION
The introduction of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for the academic session 2023-24 marks a significant step in the admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Central and participating Universities. CUET aims to create a level playing field and equal opportunities for candidates nationwide, with a particular focus on those from the Northeast region and remote rural areas. By offering a single examination, CUET extends its reach far and wide, allowing candidates to seamlessly participate in the admission procedures of multiple Central Universities, fostering stronger connections between students and these academic institutions.
1.1. MODE OF EXAMINATION
The B.Ed. COQP07 examination will exclusively utilize the Computer-Based Test (CBT) format for its administration.
The COQP07 course code is responsible for taking admission to Mathematics Pedagogy.
1.2. MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPERS
B.Ed. COQP07 examination will be conducted in a bilingual mode, which includes both English and Hindi.
1.3. STRUCTURE OF QUESTION PAPERS
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered/un-attempted responses will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Final Answer Key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION(B.Ed.)
The Program-Specific Eligibility for B.Ed. comprises Category 1A/1B/1C and II. For admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), the candidates must fulfill the Program Specific Eligibility and appear in the respective CUET paper.
The COQP07 is responsible for taking admission to the subject of Mathematics Pedagogy Course
OFFERED BY COLLEGE
- Department of Education (CIE)
- Maharshi Valmiki College Of Education
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College for Women(W)
- BHU University
SYLLABUS FOR COQP07
DETAILED SYLLABUS ANALYSIS
PART A – 25 QUESTIONS
- English Or Hindi Comprehension.
- General Awareness / Current Affairs.
- Reasoning / Verbal Ability / Analytical Skills.
- Mathematical /Quantitative Ability.
PART B – 75 QUESTIONS
- Computer Science
MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Sets, Relations and functions, Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Sequence and Series, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Statistics and Probability, Matrices and Determinants, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Application of Integrals, Differential Equations, Vector, Linear Programming.
Indian Nationals belonging to certain categories are admitted under the seats reserved for them in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Government of India. The categories and the extent of reservation are as follows:
- General category belonging to Economically Weaker Section (GEN- EWS) – 10% of seats in every course. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those General category candidates who satisfy the conditions given in the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated 17 January 2019, issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The criteria for GEN-EWS will be as per the prevailing norms and/or notifications of the Government of India.
- Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC- NCL) – 27% of seats in every course. i. OBCs should be listed in the current updated central list of OBCs (http://www.ncbc.nic.in). ii. OBCs present in the State list but not covered in the central list of OBCs (as per the list in http://www.ncbc.nic.in) are NOT eligible to claim the reservation. iii. The criteria for OBC-NCL will be as per the notification of the Government of India. iv. Candidates belonging to the creamy layer of OBC are NOT entitled to reservation. Such candidates are treated as belonging to the general (GEN), i.e. unreserved category, and they will be eligible only for the OPEN seats – the seats for which all candidates are eligible.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15% of seats in every course.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5% of seats in every course.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) – 5% seats in each of the GENERAL, GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST category seats. i. Candidates with at least 40% impairment irrespective of the type of disability shall be eligible for the benefits of the PwD category. ii. Leprosy-cured candidates who are otherwise fit to pursue the courses are also included in this category. iii. Candidates with less than 40% disability, but difficulty in writing, as prescribed by the Competent Authority, are also included in this category.
A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in Mathematics is an undergraduate degree program that equips individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to become educators in the field of social sciences. This program combines pedagogical training with a focus on various science subjects, including physics, biology, and chemistry.
One can refer to the detailed video on COQP07 B.Ed. by Delhi Bytes below for a better understanding.
TO BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE AND STAY UPDATED REGARDING ANY TEACHER EDUCATION, EXAMS AND JOB-RELATED INFORMATION JOIN DELHI BYTES ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS: